Clinical Nurse Consultant Resume
Here is the Clinical Nurse Consultant Resume example:
1850 Pondside Ln
Derby, CT 06418
Job Objective To obtain a Clinical Nurse Consultant position in a company that provides an open environment with many opportunities for continuous growth.
Clinical Nurse Consultant, August 2005 – Present
Celgene Corporation, Derby, CT
- Identified and accessed key customers and promoted products to meet and exceed sales and profit objectives.
- Developed and implemented business plan to drive sales and met customer needs.
- Delivered presentations to nursing groups, societies and other pertinent venues.
- Worked closely with marketing to identify nursing specific tools to leverage with customers.
- Identified and communicated field issues, opportunities and competitive activities through appropriate organizational venues.
- Attended and participated in sales meetings, training classes, conventions and other business activities.
Clinical Nurse Consultant, May 2000 – July 2005
Medical Pro Solutions, Inc., Derby, CT
- Assisted Territory Managers in identifying key clinical influencers and potential high volume accounts.
- Provided in-servicing and training for evaluations to new and existing customers.
- Maintained high level of clinical and reimbursement knowledge of patient handling product features and benefits and competitive modalities.
- Collaborated with both Research and Marketing in the development of case studies for submission of presentations at national conventions and professional events.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in delivering healthcare services and solutions in a hospital, healthcare IT vendor environment
- Familiarity with healthcare management consulting and clinical applications
- In-depth knowledge of clinical information systems and vendor market
- Ability to work with a variety of disciplines, physicians, nurses, and other clinical services
- Superior verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Solid analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong team and collaborative skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team based, corporate environment
Bachelor Science in Nursing, Graceland University, Iowa, IA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated