Clinical Nurse Leader Resume
Here is the Clinical Nurse Leader Resume example:
3580 Oliverio Drive
Pratt, KS 67124
Objective To secure a position as Clinical Nurse Leader for well-known company where my past experience and special skills can be of value.
- Extensive clinical knowledge of the patient population
- In-depth knowledge of regulatory standards, professional issues and healthcare policies
- Ability to implement and evaluate comprehensive teaching programs for specific patient populations
- Ability to coordinate delivery of health services with other medical health and human service providers
- Ability to provide leadership and technical support
- Ability to communicate effectively, coordinate patient care activities
- Good organization, leadership and management skills
Clinical Nurse Leader, August 2005 – Present
Mount Sinai Medical Center, Pratt, KS
- Developed and implemented standards and evidence-based practice in coordinating the management of care and the care environment.
- Managed and established strong partnerships with patients and care givers to deliver optimal care.
- Assessed and analyzed outcomes, identified complex problems in patient care, and provided interventions to assist to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
- Developed and implemented patient-focused care plan.
- Conducted regular department rounds to promote and establish compliance to evidence-based quality measures and educational opportunities.
- Supervised caregivers and lateral integration of care.
Clinical Nurse Leader, May 2000 – July 2005
Tri-City Medical Center, Pratt, KS
- Improved healthcare delivery at the bedside with a strong patient safety focus.
- Assisted with the coordination of care for groups of patients using evidence-based practice to improve patient outcomes.
- Facilitated proactive performance improvement initiatives at both the department and organization level.
- Designed, implemented, and evaluated client care.
- Delegating and supervised the care provided by the health care team.
- Represented of Affinity Health System to the other health care facilities and community groups.
- Assisted in meeting the health care needs of individuals outside facility setting.
Bachelor’s Degree In Clinical Nurse, Lewiston-Auburn College, Lewiston, ME
Master’s Degree In Clinical Nurse, Bemidji State University, Bemidji, MN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated