3690 Providence Lane
Pasadena, CA 91104
Job ObjectiveTo expand experience in the field and help better the company as a whole by using my years of experience and attained skills as Dermatology Nurse Practitioner.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge knowledge of imparting specialized care for persons
- Familiarity with dermatologic office procedures and injections
- Ability to treat certain wounds and diseases of the skin
- Ability to educate patients about healthy skin-care habits
- Steep knowledge of NP scope of practice
Dermatology Nurse Practitioner
Erlanger Hospital, Pasadena, CA
August 2005 – Present
- Carried out age appropriate evaluations of patients.
- Conducted assessment and data collection.
- Assisted physicians and clinicians.
- Coordinated with supervising physician and evaluated medical record.
- Handled health problems of patients and coordinated with health care providers.
- Maintained documentation and managed duties of health care team.
- Collaborated in unit and department Performance Improvement activities.
Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
Mountain State University, Beckley, WV
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated