Emergency Room Nurse Practitioner Resume
Here is the Emergency Room Nurse Practitioner Resume example:
1244 Diamond Street
Asheville, NC 28801
Job ObjectiveTo secure a position as Emergency Room Nurse Practitioner with a reputable company where my skills can grow and help strengthen the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable clinical experience in an emergency department
- In-depth knowledge of emergency acute and non-acute patients
- Ability to respond quickly and accurately to changes in the condition and response to treatment
- Ability to identify patient problems prior to explicit changes in patient-specific data collection
- Ability to keep accurate documentation of patient’s treatment, activity and condition
- Ability to document all aspects of patient care and maintains patient records
Emergency Room Nurse Practitioner
Pitt County Memorial Hospital, Asheville, NC
August 2005 – Present
- Assisted physicians and imparted direct patient care.
- Coordinated with staff, administration, patients and families.
- Managed gathering research data and managed discharge planning.
Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
Blackburn College, Carlinville, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated