Federal Nurse Resume
Here is the Federal Nurse Resume example:
1570 Locust Court
Irvine, CA 92614
Job Objective Seeking employment as a nurse.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong interpersonal and counseling skills
- Strong knowledge of nursing procedures and practices
- Strong desire to serve patients
- Excellent nursing and patient care skills
- Ability to work flexible and long hours
- Ability to perform tests and physical exams
- Nurse, 2007 – Present
- Cyrus HealthCare, Indianapolis, IN
- Performed routine physical exams.
- Educated and counseled the patients.
- Documented and maintained paperwork of patient records.
- Administered medication to the patients.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing, 2007, Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago, IL
1407 Grant St
Belgrade, MO 63622
Objective To obtain a position as Federal Nurse for health maintenance organization, utilizing writing, research, and leadership skills.
- Substantial understanding of state, federal and local nursing services regulations.
- Comprehensive knowledge of human resources planning and management.
- Profound ability to communicate effectively in English.
- Extensive experience in a clinical nursing setting.
- Solid ability to monitor nursing cost center budgets and ensure the department is functioning within federal state guidelines.
Federal Nurse, 2004 to till date
Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York, NY
- Developed and evaluated nursing practices in accordance with nursing standards within the district health facilities.
- Planned, coordinated and evaluated district nursing activities.
- Collected, analyzed and forwarded statistical data, human resources status and annual reports to federal department of nursing.
- Managed the operations of the district nursing office.
- Initiated and promoted nursing research activities to enhance the quality of nursing practice.
Certified Clinical Research Associate (CCRA), 2004
University of Alabama, Birmingham, AL
B.S in Nursing, 2003
University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA