Nursing Home Receptionist Resume Example
Here is the Nursing Home Receptionist Resume example:
2184 Hemlock Lane
Brownsville, TX 78520
Job Objective Professional Nursing Home Receptionist seeking the opportunity to secure a position with growing company in which my skills can be used to their fullest potential.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable receptionist experience for a health care environment
- Sound knowledge of all office equipments
- Operational knowledge of Microsoft Office application
- Ability to maintain working relationships with employees, physician and the public
- Ability to work with patient according to the prescribed standards
- Ability to follow all verbal and written instructions
- Proficiency in managing switchboard equipment
Nursing Home Receptionist, August 2005 – Present
Heavensent Home Healthcare, Brownsville, TX
- Assisted the visitors, family members, sales representatives and residents regarding all queries.
- Administered all the phone calls and directed them to the appropriate personnel.
- Managed all the incoming and outgoing mails and processed them accordingly.
- Monitored all the business office machines such as the telephone systems.
- Maintained records of all the cash payments made to the facility.
- Prepared administrative records such as filing systems.
Nursing Home Receptionist, May 2000 – July 2005
Heartland Health Care Center, Brownsville, TX
- Scheduled appointments for the patients.
- Ensured that the confidential information of the residents and the patients is always maintained.
- Maintained the account payables of the facility.
High School Diploma, Mayer Junior/senior High School, Mayer, AZ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated