Interventional Radiology Nurse Resume
Here is the Interventional Radiology Nurse Resume example:
2669 Black Stallion Road
Mt Sterling, KY40353
Job Objective Seeking an Interventional Radiology Nurse position that can make a difference to those who I am working for.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of working in a Radiology environment
- Thorough knowledge of nursing theory and practice
- Huge knowledge of prescribing, delegating, and coordinating nursing care
- Excellent nursing and assessment skills
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding ability to function in stressful situations
Interventional Radiology Nurse, August 2005 – Present
Bingham Memorial Hospital, Mt Sterling, KY
- Provided comprehensive evidence based care to the patient population in Interventional Department.
- Coordinated with multidisciplinary team members to provide optimum care.
- Ensured adherence to the vision, values, mission, and critical goals of the organization.
- Provided comprehensive care based on the principles of growth and development across the life span of patients.
- Assisted in patient evaluation and monitoring, contrast injections, sedation and therapeutic injections, and facilitated Code 3 responses in the department.
- Managed Interventional Radiologists and Special Procedures Coordinator.
Interventional Radiology Nurse, May 2000 – July 2005
American Mobile Healthcare, Mt Sterling, KY
- Provided quality nursing care to all patients of the Radiology Department.
- Ensured highest quality nursing care.
- Developed and implemented care plan to meet patient care needs safely and efficiently.
- Adhered to departmental and hospital standards, policies and procedures.
- Maintained patient privacy, dignity, and safety at all times.
- Responded to emergency care call in all areas of Radiology for procedures and interventions during all hours of the day and night.
Bachelor of Science in Allied Health Science, Marine Corps University, Quantico, VA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated