Operating Room Nurse Resume
Here is the Operating Room Nurse Resume example:
365 Goldcliff Circle
Washington, DC 20024
Job Objective To secure a position as an Operating Room Nurse in a dependable hospital for a long-standing relationship.
Operating Room Nurse, August 2005 – Present
CyberCoders Nursing & RN Specialists, Washington, DC
- Provided professional nursing care to patients undergoing surgery.
- Responded to surgical emergency requirements such as cardiac, pulmonary, and respiratory failure and hemorrhage.
- Maintained open communication lines and provided care to patient.
- Conducted preoperative and postoperative visits.
- Prioritized care for each patient entering the operating suite.
- Supervised personnel in preparing, sterilizing, and caring for operating room equipment and supplies.
Operating Room Nurse, May 2000 – July 2005
Ocean to Ocean Healthcare, Washington, DC
- Managed surgical procedures during and after major and minor operations.
- Maintained record of patient history and prepared reports and recovery charts.
- Provided nursing care for patients within the Operating Room functioning as Admitting Nurse.
- Obtained patient history and relative information.
- Supervised completeness and working efficiency of the operative set-up required.
- Reported and recorded necessary patient’s data for hospital and nursing service records.
- Interpreted operating room policies, rules and regulations to persons participating in care.
- Educated paramedical members who participated in patients care.
Bachelor of Science in Health Care Management, Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL
Summary of Qualifications:
- Exceptional knowledge of operating room assignments
- Huge knowledge of operating room techniques and management
- Skilled in providing effective nursing services, assessing patient situations and taking effective courses of action
- Familiarity with nursing science, principles, techniques, and procedures for the care of patients
- Strong management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to discuss operative procedures with patients and inform them of what to expect during surgery
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated