Outpatient Nurse Resume
Here is the Outpatient Nurse Resume example:
3758 Hummingbird Way
Topeka, KS 66612
Objective Seeking employment as an Outpatient Nurse in a hospital so that I can bring my years of expertise in the medical industry to the table.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Huge nursing experience in a surgical telemetry unit in an acute care setting
- Wide knowledge of nursing functions, basic anatomy and physiology and diagnostic procedures
- In-depth knowledge of kidney disease, ESRD and transplantation
- Sound knowledge of rehabilitation for geriatric patients, obesity management, and cardiovascular risk assessment
- Ability to innovate, think strategically and conceptually
- Ability to perform generic and unit-based critical competencies
- Ability to provide guidance and health instruction to help patients
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Superb organizational and analytical skills
Outpatient Nurse, August 2005 – Present
Kaiser Permanente, Topeka, KS
- Ensured quality nursing care to members who seek care in the outpatient practice.
- Adhered to HRC delivery care model and mentored others.
- Participated in the activities, work, and social environment of the households.
- Helped patient to encounter positive and meaningful experience in progress towards health improvement.
- Monitored nursing staff and participated in problem identification & resolution.
- Monitored patients’ progress based on the plan.
- Documented data collection & care provided.
Outpatient Nurse, May 2000 – July 2005
Tanner Health System, Topeka, KS
- Identified & supported new ideas.
- Mentored & oriented others in skill & behavioral learning.
- Assisted in member problem resolution.
- Adhered to regulatory requirements, policies, procedures, & standards of practice.
- Performed patient care activities considering age-related needs of the patient.
- Reported unusual findings to the physician and RN & contributed recommendations for revision to the plan of care.
Bachelor of Science in Health Services Management, Marine Corps University, Quantico, VA
4545 W Beardsley Rd
Viroqua, WI 54665
Objective In quest of a challenging and responsible position as an Outpatient Nurse in a clinic or hospital to enhance my knowledge and skills.
- Substantial understanding of patient care and safety protocols.
- Wide knowledge to observe and assist in the assessment of patients, and to detect and report obvious.
- Solid understanding of the concepts of infection control principles to prevent the spread of infection to patients.
- Excellent ability to lead staff and influence them.
- Ability to demonstrate good oral and written communication skills.
Outpatient Nurse, 2004 to till date
Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
- Maintained and coordinated laboratory functions and appropriate follow-up.
- Observed and reported each patient’s condition and reaction to treatments.
- Educated patients and care givers about conditions, medications and treatments.
- Promoted and practiced cost containment for the practice and patient.
- Assisted inpatients who are about to be released from the hospital.
Certified Ambulatory Perianesthesia Nurse (CAPA), 2004
University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
B.S in Nursing, 2003
University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA
Most Popular Resumes
- Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Resume Examples
- Acute Dialysis Nurse Resume Examples
- Admission Nurse Resume Examples
- Advanced Practice Nurse Resume Examples
- Aesthetic Nurse Resume Examples
- Aged Care Nurse Resume Examples
- Agency Nurse Resume Examples
- Ambulatory Care Nurse Resume Examples
- Anesthetic Nurse Resume Examples
- Assistant Nurse Resume Examples