418 Skinner Hollow Road
Flora Troy, OR99402
Job Objective Searching for employment as a PICU who wants the opportunity to use my past expertise to better the hospital as a whole.
PICU, August 2005 – Present
Soliant Health, Flora Troy, OR
- Conducted an individualized patient assessment of the infants in the intensive care.
- Prioritized the data collection based on the infant and child’s immediate condition.
- Performed assessment as determined by the infant and child’s condition.
- Developed plan of care that is individualized for the infant and child.
- Performed appropriate treatments as ordered by physician.
- Ensured to document all the patient assessment findings.
PICU, May 2000 – July 2005
Hawaii Pacific Health, Flora Troy, OR
- Provided care in a non-judgmental, non-discriminatory manner.
- Reported patient condition to appropriate personnel during each shift.
- Initiated emergency resuscitative measures according to infant, child resuscitation and advanced life support protocols.
- Responded to nursing intervention and progress towards problem resolution.
- Maintained confidentiality concerning patient, family and client facility staff.
- Ensured to maintain current competency in infant and child critical care nursing.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Wide working experience within a Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU)
- Thorough knowledge of an intensive care unit
- Ability to prioritize and manage own workload
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in response to changing situations
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Information and technology skills
Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Becker College, Worcester, MA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated