Plastic Surgey Nurse Resume
Here is the Plastic Surgey Nurse Resume example:
4204 Barnes Street
Job Objective Pursuing a Plastic Surgery Nurse position where my skills and special training can positively advance the hospital in meeting its goals.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Familiarity with cosmetic based plastic surgery
- Profound knowledge of administering various cosmetic services
- Working knowledge of assisting the physician in performing laser treatments
- Ability to be emotionally stable
- Abilityto be flexible in working hours
- Superior skill in the diagnosis and treatment of complex responses
- Excellent listening and communication skills
Plastic Surgery Nurse, August 2005 – Present
Umass Memorial Medical Center, Orlando, FL
- Administered patient care before and after surgery in a cosmetic surgery facility.
- Ensured that all diagnosis and testing are completed appropriately as directed by the physician, before the patient is administered to surgery.
- Conducted comprehensive health assessments and all recorded vital information before the physician examines the patient.
- Maintained a high level of autonomy and expert skill in the diagnosis and treatment of complex responses of individual, families, and communities.
- Educated the patients regarding pre and post-operative medications and care.
- Maintained accurate records and its confidentiality pertaining to all patients.
Plastic Surgery Nurse, May 2000 – July 2005
Prevea Health Services, Orlando, FL
- Assisted in post-operative wound evaluation and suture removal.
- Evaluated case and planned appropriately for acute care of the patients.
- Formulated clinical decisions to manage acute to chronic illnesses to promote wellness of the patients.
- Functioned in collegial relationships with nursing peers, physicians and professionals.
- Provided health care in accordance with standards of practice as outlined by the American Nurses Association.
Bachelor of Science in Emergency Nursing, Valparaiso University, Valparaiso, IN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated