Postpartum Nurse Resume
Here is the Postpartum Nurse Resume example:
4214 Pratt Avenue
Job Objective A successful Postpartum Nurse looking for a position with a health care organization that needs someone with the skills, background and know how to help attain their goals.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in applying nursing skill in as a Postpartum facility
- Profound knowledge of human development stages and cultural patterns
- Thorough knowledge of managing things and persons around
- Ability to take care of both L&D and Postpartum patients
- Ability to perform all duties according to AWHONN standards
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Strong background in science
Postpartum Nurse, August 2005 – Present
Pitt County Memorial Hospital, Tukwila, WA
- Assessed, planned and evaluated appropriate patient care needs.
- Performed to carry out all physicians orders effectively.
- Administered prescribed medications, changed dressings; monitoring vital signs.
- Provided post-anesthesia recovery care for the patient in a timely fashion.
- Served as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well coordinated patient care.
- Ensured to adhere to standards and provide direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
Postpartum Nurse, May 2000 – July 2005
American Mobile Healthcare, Tukwila, WA
- Attended to all the medical needs of the patients and maintained inventory of all medical supplies and equipment.
- Provided professional nursing care and assistance to patients for varied illnesses.
- Involved in direct and indirect patient care.
- Managed to provide direction to licensed vocational nurses (LVNs).
- Supervised the medical care of patients under the direction of the Medical Staff.
- Ensured to follow the philosophy, policies and goals of the facility and department.
B.S in Health Services Management, Northern Arizona University, Flagstaff, AZ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated