Psychiatric Nurse Resume Example
Here is the Psychiatric Nurse Resume example:
4294 Lucy Lane
Fredericksburg, IN 47120
Job Objective Seeking a position as Psychiatric Nurse with a reputable hospital in which my skills and knowledge can help further the development of the hospital.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Thorough knowledge of mental health nursing
- Exceptional knowledge and working experience of inpatient psychiatric nursing
- Ability to empathize with patients
- Ability to educate and explain the planned treatment
- Proven organizational and prioritization skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Psychiatric Nurse, August 2005 – Present
Providence Health and Services, Fredericksburg, IN
- Performed basic assessment of the patient’s nursing care needs.
- Documented observations of patient behavior and status to the administered plan.
- Provided therapeutic interactions with patients to assist them in identifying sources of anxiety.
- Administered medications and treatments as ordered by a physician.
- Planned and tutored basic health teaching to assist patients’ in meeting their needs.
Psychiatric Nurse, May 2000 – July 2005
Lakewood Health System, Fredericksburg, IN
- Coordinated with medical and paramedical professionals to provide appropriate input and effectively plan treatment plan for the patient.
- Identified behavioral problems to make suitable recommendations.
- Monitored administered medication plan and recorded changes.
- Acted in accordance with facility policy and appropriate nursing standards of care.
- Ensured to carry out physician orders and implemented basic nursing interventions.
- Maintained the therapeutic milieu using acceptable standards.
B.S in Health Sciences – Advanced Patient Care, Central Pennsylvania College, Summerdale, PA
Psychiatric Nurse Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated