Rural Nurse Practitioner Resume
Here is the Rural Nurse Practitioner Resume example:
3825 Elk Creek Road
Gainesville, GA 30501
Job ObjectiveSeeking Rural Nurse Practitioner position with a well-established organization where my experience can be used for the well-being of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide knowledge of state, federal, local and institutional regulations
- Huge knowledge of modern nursing principles and regulations
- Deep knowledge of medical terminology and concepts of disease
- Skilled at reading radiographs and dispensing medication
- Ability to evaluate health problems, and make recommendations based on observations
- Familiarity with professional protocols and medical file and records management
Rural Nurse Practitioner
MountainStar Healthcare Network, Gainesville, GA
August 2005 – Present
- Treated and diagnosed patients.
- Managed proper illness and injury care.
- Administered varied employees executed variety of tasks.
- Coordinated with Chief Financial Officer.
Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
Oglethorpe University, Atlanta, GA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated