4682 Hershell Hollow Road
Burbank, CA 91505
Job Objective To increase the potential of a doctor’s office with my excellence as a Telemetry Nurse.
Telemetry Nurse, August 2005 – Present
Bakersfield Memorial Hospital, Burbank, CA
- Assisted the physician in taking care of the patients.
- Administered prescribed drugs in a timely fashion as per physician’s instructions.
- Maintained a safe clean and hygienic environment in the assigned unit.
- Collected, analyzed, and interpreted data and information.
- Documented all actual and potential nursing diagnoses.
- Provided excellent care to patients of higher acuity levels.
Telemetry Nurse, May 2000 – July 2005
Trinity Mother Frances Hospital, Burbank, CA
- Delivered excellent patient care through delegation of duties and coordination with other staff members of the assigned unit.
- Managed to build good relationships with patients and their families.
- Educated patients and staff, as well as collaborated with other disciplines.
- Ensured that the patient care meets the highest standards of safety, effectiveness, patient rights and guest relations as established by the facility.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Wide experience of ICU and Telemetry unit care and practice
- Thorough knowledge of monitoring patients needing additional care
- Exceptional knowledge of telemetry procedure and performances
- Ability to put up good presence of mind
- Ability to reduce the stress and pains of patients via varied means
- Strong patient care and telemetry skills
- Excellent communication skills
Bachelor of Science in Health Care Management, Fielding Graduate University, Santa Barbara, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated