Plumbing Inspector Resume Example
Here is the Plumbing Inspector Resume example:
2523 Lake Road
Trenton, NJ 8608
Job Objective To secure a position with a reputable company as Plumbing Inspector with well-established firm.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Deep knowledge of the plumbing systems and the various methods of installing, maintaining and repairing plumbing equipments
- Ability to interpret the necessary codes while performing inspection on plumbing equipments
- Skilled in installing, repairing and maintaining a variety of plumbing systems, equipment and appliance
- Familiarity with OSHA safety regulations, State and Federal laws
- Ability to maintain working relations with the contractors and public
- Skilled to read and interpret blueprints and technical manuals
- Efficient use of computers and able to retrieve information
- Ability to enforce the various plumbing codes while inspecting the system
Plumbing Inspector, October 2006 – Present
Entech Northwest, Trenton, NJ
- Administered the plumbing systems and issued notices to those found violating the laws.
- Monitored all the work under construction and gave a completion certificate and permit if the work is in accordance to the specifications.
- Regulated the inspection process on a regular basis to evaluate the process to ensure there are no hazardous materials in the facility.
- Assisted in resolving all plumbing installation complaints and prepared records of all its findings.
- Scheduled the inspections for the plumbing systems and ensured that there are no violations.
Plumbing Inspector, August 2002 – September 2006
ECS, Trenton, NJ
- Ensured that the construction process is in compliance with the fire codes in all residential as well as the commercial buildings.
- Studied and reviewed the construction documents and other technical specification prior to conducting an inspection.
- Updated the knowledge by being aware of all the new and existing code changes and inform the authorities accordingly.
- Coordinated with the governmental agencies and the public to ensure that customer service is maintained at all times.
- Maintained all records of the inspection process and any violations and recommendations provided to improve the services.
High School Diploma, Green Mountain High School, Lakewood, CO
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated