Leasing Assistant Resume
Here is the Leasing Assistant Resume example:
750 W Eisenhower Blvd
Louisville, KY, 40202
Objective Seeking the position of Leasing Assistant.
Summary of Skills:
- Ability to collect rental deposits, application and redecorated fees on all units
- Ability to interview prospective tenants and record and maintain tenant information
- Ability to respond to phone calls regarding various tenant and non-tenant inquiries
- Ability to screen, process applications and lease renewal functions including the credit reports
- Ability to organize and filed all applicable reports, receipts, leases and paperwork
Minneapolis Public Schools, Louisville, KY
August 2005 to till date
- Greeted prospective clients, showed community and performed leasing duties.
- Maintained accurate resident records and issued appropriate notices.
- Reported any service that needs to maintenance staff.
- Answered and handled incoming phone calls from prospective new residents.
- Notified appropriate staff of move-out notices and vacant units.
Allan Hancock College, Louisville, KY
May 2000 to July 2005
- Assisted with monthly renewals and mailings.
- Assisted with setting up and conducting lease signings.
- Handled all aspects of Rent Stabilized tenants.
- Monitored leasing goals to ensure standards are met.
- Completed lease forms and agreements.
Associate Degrees in Real Estates
University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated
Most Popular Resumes
- Acquisition Manager Resume Examples
- Apartment Assistant Manager Resume Examples
- Apartment Maintenance Supervisor Resume Examples
- Appraiser Trainee Resume Examples
- Building Administrator Resume Examples
- Building Inspector Resume Examples
- Building Maintenance Supervisor Resume Examples
- Building Maintenance Technician Resume Examples
- Building Maintenance Worker Resume Examples
- Building Manager Resume Examples