Embassy Security Guard Resume
Here is the Embassy Security Guard Resume example:
234 Hall Valley Drive
Fairmont, WV 26554
Job Objective Experienced and dedicated Embassy Security Guard seeking a position in which to enhance my skills while becoming a dedicated and valued member of your team.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience managing security for embassies
- Exceptional knowledge of supervising security team
- Deep knowledge of local languages
- Sound ability to work for long hours and in night time as well
- Immense ability to resolve all complex problems
- Amazing communication skills in both verbal and written forms
- Skilled to maintain good physical health
KSL Security, Fairmont, WV
January 2007 – Present
- Managed all secure areas of embassies in coordination with embassy guards.
- Monitored visitors coming to embassy and recorded purpose of visits and checked for authenticity of id.
- Checked all letters and goods coming to embassy and ensured compliance to embassy procedure.
- Performed regular patrols of compound and ensured ways of preventing fire at all times.
- Ensured a clean and neat outside area in rain and snow.
CPS Security Inc, Fairmont, WV
July 2002 – December 2007
- Managed facility and monitored all emergency services such as fire and security according to federal policies.
- Monitored facility and recommended cost effective methods to ensure optimal security of area.
- Ensured optimal quality of security to all clients and assisted in all security safety issues.
Bachelor’s Degree in Law Enforcement
Lincoln College, Lincoln, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated