Protective Security Specialist Resume Example
Here is the Protective Security Specialist Resume example:
1214 Wildwood Street
Youngstown, OH 44503
Job Objective Protective Security Specialist seeking position with a well-established organization where my experience can be used for the well-being of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in supervising protective security
- Thorough knowledge of first aid procedures
- Deep knowledge of weapon safety concerns and procedures
- Exceptional ability to obtain secret clearance
- Immense ability to work according to Federal Law Enforcement Physical Efficiency Battery standards
- Skilled to obtain MRPT
- Exceptional skills to interpret and write complex documents
Protective Security Specialist
SOC, Youngstown, OH
May 2006 – Present
- Coordinated with tactical coordinator for all protective operations.
- Maintained all weapons and associated qualifications and familiarized with various weapons.
- Maintained everyday operations of Protection cells.
- Evaluated all threatening situation and deployed quick reaction team as required.
- Administered communication of all outside protection cells and managed all communication technology.
- Prepared weekly and daily reports for various satellite phones and military radios.
- Assisted in preparing required paperwork and mentioned all details.
Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice
Rock Valley College, Rockford, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated