Security Auditor Resume
Here is the Security Auditor Resume example:
2680 Philadelphia Avenue
West Valley City, UT 84119
Job Objective Looking for an opportunity to put my skills and training to work for your company by acquiring the position of Security Auditor.
Security Auditor, August 2005 – Present
Infinity Consulting Solutions, West Valley City, UT
- Created and managed audit process utilizing third party auditors.
- Created, managed and implemented internal security audit process.
- Handled correction process internally.
- Acted as a representative of the firm during outside party audits.
- Ensured create procedures in support with IT procedures.
- Ensured to work in Compliance with Risk Teams.
Security Auditor, May 2000 – July 2005
Apptis, Inc., West Valley City, UT
- Audited internal IT security.
- Maintained system configuration service line structure.
- Assisted in reporting of security alerts.
- Monitored, revised and documented information security alerting.
- Ensured to document analysis of security concerns in incident response format.
- Adhered to Security Policies.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in auditing user access administration functions for key systems and applications
- Good knowledge of development and management of logical security policies and procedures
- Sound knowledge of securing and auditing Windows and Unix systems as well as Cisco products
- Good understanding of security and controls related software
- Sound ability to interact effectively with administration
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and listening skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Sciences, Bridgewater State College, Bridgewater, MA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated