Site Safety Officer Resume Example
Here is the Site Safety Officer Resume example:
4852 Levy Court
Salem, MA 1970
Job Objective In search of a position as a Site Safety Officer with an established facility looking for quality minded employees who can help enhance the organization and contribute to its growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Outstanding knowledge of Federal safety regulations
- Solid knowledge of safety policies, procedures, field safety audit and inspection procedures,
- Proficient with accident and injury prevention, emergency response, and OSHA safety regulations
- Exceptional ability to travel and work flexible schedule as needed
- Strong ability to work with all level of employee
Site Safety Officer
Tetra Tech, Salem, MA
August 2005 – Present
- Carried out site observation round and Tool Box Talk on a daily basis.
- Ensured all safety arrangements and measures are strictly followed.
- Performed safety induction on sites for newly recruited personnel.
- Performed risk assessments and Conducted HSSE trainings.
- Ensured PPE compliance and maintained register of PPE issue details.
- Conducted Accident and Incident investigations and Promoted safety awareness.
Site Safety Officer
Allen Engineering Contractor, Inc., Salem, MA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Ensured employee work practices are in compliance with Company safety standards and regulatory requirements.
- Developed and maintained safety programs to improve employee safety performance.
- Collaborated with Corporate Safety Manager with investigations of accidents, injuries and near misses to take corrective and preventative actions.
- Responded and rectified safety and health issues and reported progress in achieving safety goals and objectives.
- Provided necessary instruction to Project Managers Superintendents and Foremen to ensure compliance standards.
- Participated in all Safety initiatives regarding compliance to support and optimize Company programs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources
Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, OH