Training Analyst Resume Example
Here is the Training Analyst Resume example:
4790 Calumet Ave, Apt#7
New York, NY 10040
Job Objective Obtain a Training Analyst position in a well established firm that offers opportunities for professional growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Ability to evaluate training effectiveness
- Ability to work with minimal guidance in a time critical environment
- Ability to develop, document, and evaluate training program
Booz Allen Hamilton, New York, NY
August 2005 – Present
- Coordinated and implemented approved changes to assure successful outcomes on a department by department basis.
- Monitored and examined key indicators and worked with staff to assure facility goals are consistently met.
- Developed, tracked and reported operational and performance statistics in a timely manner.
SPARTA, Inc., New York, NY
May 2000 – July 2005
- Assisted with the timely development and revision of training materials, manuals and evaluation materials.
- Maintained and managed detailed records of training programs and participants and generated accurate statistical reports.
- Maintained log of staff errors and conducted retraining as necessary.
- Developed and implemented yearly assessment testing of staff on all applicable systems.
- Developed and reported individual performance assessments to each employee.
- Created and implemented new procedures and revised existing procedures.
- Communicated procedural changes to staff and management.
Bachelors Degree in Business
Santa Clara University, Santa Clara, CA
Training Analyst Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated