626 Galbraith Ave
Austin, TX 78703
Job Objective Seeking a position as Environmental Consultant where I can utilize my knowledge and experience in reputed organization.
Environmental Consultant, August 2005 – Present
PG & E, Austin, TX
- Served as primary contact for project managers and environmental support employees.
- Provided technical review of air quality consulting contracts and contractors’ work products.
- Created long-term plans and systematic reports to deal with air quality problems.
- Served as resource in assessing technologies for achieving air quality compliance.
- Provided written and oral guidance on air quality issues to clients.
- Assisted in and oversaw preparation of air quality reports and other required submittals.
Environmental Consultant, May 2000 – July 2005
Nicor Gas, Austin, TX
- Implemented and oversaw environmental programs.
- Developed procedures and protocols and enhanced existing compliance programs.
- Provided training to field employees on environmental programs.
- Compiled, created and reviewed reports and documents for internal distribution and submittal to regulatory agencies.
- Responded to emergency situations immediately.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in environmental consulting
- Excellent ability to interpret geologic and hydrogeologic information and chemical data
- In-depth knowledge of environmental permit regulations
- Skilled to measure and document distances using a tape measure or other measuring device
- Amazing ability to manage environmental results
- Ability to prepare and make technical presentations
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines
Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Studies, Burlington County College, Pemberton, NJ
Master of Environmental Studies, Loyola Marymount University, California, CA