3900 Mount Tabor
Monsey, NY 10952
Job Objective To obtain a Fitness Coordinator position that will promote growth, stability and opportunity for advancement.
Fitness Coordinator, May 2004 – Present
Spinix, Monsey, NY
- Overseen all aspects of the athletic department operations and ensured that the financial performance of the athletic department meets budget.
- Overseen all operating practices, policies and systems that are necessary for achieving the department’s and the Club’s strategic and business plan goals.
- Overseen all fitness programming, policies and systems that are necessary for achieving the department’s and club’s strategic and business plan goals.
- Ensured financial success of the athletic department through correct pricing of services.
- Monitored and managed employee partner payroll and lesson payments.
Fitness Coordinator, March 2002 – April 2004
Sam,in., Monsey, NY
- Handled payroll functions for the department.
- Ensured athletic operating standards of the company and club are met in every action.
- Created, coordinated resources, implemented, marketed and sold fitness programs and services.
- Assisted in the delivery of department services.
- Ensured strict adherence to policies, procedures, manuals, memos, oral instructions while providing services.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Certified Personal Trainer with experience working in commercial and corporate fitness industry
- In-depth knowledge of fitness testing, group exercise instruction, and wellness education
- Sound knowledge of anatomy and kinesiology with applications to developing personal exercise programs
- Good knowledge of Vitamins and dietary supplements
- Excellent verbal and written and communication skills
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills
- Amazing ability to understand and follow detailed oral and written instructions
- Remarkable ability to prioritize work tasks, multi-task, and maintain focus
Bachelor’s Degree in Health and Fitness Management, Niagara University, New York, NY