441 Redbud Drive
New York, NY 10013
Job Objective To work as Clinical Nutritionist and contribute towards the success of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience ofcreation and delivery of nutritionalcare and diet therapy to patients
- In-depth knowledge of standard human diet, food science principles, clinical therapeutic nutrition and management of food systems
- Exceptional knowledge of food service standards and common drug-nutrient interactions
- Familiarity with sponsored nutritional programs and patient certification needs
- Ability to create patient-specific clinical diet plans and menus, effectively
University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics, New York, NY
August 2012 – Present
- Undertook nutrition screening and thorough evaluation of nutritional status of all patients.
- Determined daily calorificneeds, calorie intake and BMI of assigned patients.
- Prepared and analyzed lab report and food chart, specific for each patient.
- Assisted with clinical research and medical nutrition therapy for treatment of patients.
- Planned, monitored and revised therapeutic diets of patients, as per their health condition.
- Advised patients oneffective nutrition management and adoption of good diet.
UNM Medical Group, Inc., New York, NY
May 2009 – July 2012
- Conducted detailed nutrition assessment of patients, using appropriate tools and available data.
- Used standardized formulas for computing nutrition needs of all patients.
- Planned, developed and provided age-specific medical nutrition therapy to patients.
- Compiled, recorded and maintained data pertaining to nutritional assessment, diet charts,health progress and therapeutic diet plan.
- Educated patients and their family and caregivers about nutrition, drug-nutrient interactions and use of nutritive supplements.
- Followed all applicable clinical and organization’s standards, at work place.
Bachelor’s Degree in Nutrition
Texarkana College, Texarkana, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated