Dietitian Assistant Resume
Here is the Dietitian Assistant Resume example:
2194 W San Lucia Ct
Romeoville, IL, 60446
Objective To obtain the Dietitian Assistant position that will expand and develop my skills.
Summary of Skills:
- Certified Dietician Assistant with strong experience from Dietitian’s Assistant Training Program
- Profound knowledge of nutrition and therapeutic diets
- Knowledge and application of medical nutrition therapy principles
- Outstanding ability to deal with geriatric patients served by the Food and Nutrition Department
- Skilled with strong interpersonal skills necessary to listen, obtain information and effectively communicate with all customers
- Amazing ability to complete nutrition and food service requests
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to handle phone calls, email and fax
- Computer skills including word processing and spreadsheet software
Dietitian Assistant, August 2005 to till date
CHRISTI REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER, Romeoville, IL
- Provided nutritional needs of patients through appropriate menu modification.
- Performed nutritional record maintenance and received patient meal selections.
- Worked under the supervision of the Clinical Nutrition Operations Supervisor.
- Ensured patients received meals and nourishments in accordance with dietary prescriptions.
- Maintained dietary files that included information of menu items selected.
- Identified opportunities and contributed to the improvement of quality, safety and costs.
- Performed other duties as were assigned by proper authority to the standards of the Department.
Dietitian Assistant, May 2000 to July 2005
Vassar brothers Medical Center, Romeoville, IL
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills necessary to provide appropriate care to all ages of the life span such as pediatric, adolescent and adult.
- Visited assigned patients.
- Obtained food preferences, menu selections and nutritional information.
- Corrected menus and ordered nourishments.
- Instructed patients on simple diet modifications and food/drug interactions.
- Provided optimal nutritional care.
Associate Bachelor’s Degree in Nutrition, Mississippi Delta Community College, Moorhead, MS
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated