Bariatric Dietitian Resume Example
Here is the Bariatric Dietitian Resume example:
3700 Poplar Avenue
Imperial Beach, CA 92032
Job Objective Bariatric Dietitian with excellent skills and the ability seeking to work for your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in nutrition screening, evaluation and care planning for bariatric clients
- Profound knowledge of clinical dietetics and weight management practices
- Outstanding knowledge of various public and private insurance carriers
- Familiarity with creation and management of patient-led support groups
- Ability to develop, direct, and present client-specific nutritional programs
- Ability to educate and advise bariatric clients, in individual and group settings
Alameda Health System, Imperial Beach, CA
August 2012 – Present
- Developed and provided patient referral and supportive services, efficiently.
- Conducted nutrition assessments of bariatric patients and provided nutrition counseling.
- Created and implemented patient-specific medical nutrition therapy, efficiently.
- Prepared and provided nutrition-based education materials, in an effective manner.
- Planned, lead, and managed all monthly patient support groups.
- Supported and provided guidance to physicians and other healthcare providers.
Anne Arundel Medical Center, Imperial Beach, CA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Assessed patients’ eating habits and evaluated their nutrition intake.
- Planned and delivered nutrition education and counseling for pre and post bariatric patients.
- Developed weight management program and taught about weight loss practices.
- Built and maintained strong professional relationships with all health care providers.
- Created and distributed nutrition education materials to all bariatric patients.
- Provided educational lectures and took part in public relations activities.
Bachelor’s Degree in Foods and Nutrition
Union University, Jackson, TN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated