3630 Pallet Street
Monsey, NY 10952
Job Objective Seeking employment as a Dental Doctor in a reputed clinic/hospital.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in resolving various dental issues in clinic environment
- Sound knowledge of dental instruments and materials
- Profound knowledge of oral health care procedures
- Exceptional ability to provide training to junior staff members
- Familiarity with dental procedures, terminology, and techniques
- Outstanding ability to provide quality treatment to patients in fast pace environment
- Ability to perform various dental procedures
- Ability to take, develop and mount dental radiographs
- Ability to educate patients on appropriate oral hygiene strategies
- Ability to communicate with all clients
- Ability to maintain dental records for patients
- Ability to prepare and sterilize instruments and equipment
Heartland Dental Care, Monsey, NY
August 2007 – Present
- Participated in morning meetings with all dental office staff members.
- Developed everyday schedule as per patient procedures to r4solve dental issues.
- Provided technical support to all staff members.
- Prepared and maintained profit and loss statements on regular basis.
- Participated in training programs for various dental processes.
- Administered various mentoring programs to young doctors.
Doctor of Dental Surgery
Morris Brown College, Atlanta, GA