1533 Columbia Mine Road
Clay, WV 25043
Job Objective A highly talented Event Hostess seeking an opportunity to work with your growth oriented organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in hosting events
- Sound knowledge of menu items
- Familiarity with food and beverage industry
- Amazing ability to provide exceptional services to party guests
- Outstanding ability to host live events independently or in groups
- Remarkable ability to lift and move up to 25 pounds
- Superior written and verbal communications skills
- Proficient with MS products
Morgans Hotel Group, Clay, WV
August 2007 â€“ Present
- Greeted customers and escorted them to tables.
- Managed customer reservations effectively.
- Ensured that menu cards are clean.
- Informed customers about daily specials.
- Enforced safety and sanitation standards.
- Notified Manager about customer concerns.
- Worked with Event Director to organize special events.
- Participated in safety trainings.
Luxor Hotel & Casino, Clay, WV
May 2004 â€“ July 2007
- Emptied and cleaned tables.
- Ensured that tables have silverwares and napkins in place.
- Followed dress codes and professional demeanor standards.
- Enforced safe working practices.
- Attended service trainings and seminars.
- Arranged tables and chairs in the banquet halls.
- Reported manager about any equipment repairs
- Managed meeting schedules in an efficient manner.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Event Management
Merrimack College, North Andover, MA