812 Robinson Switch Rd
Santa Monica, CA, 90405
Objective Seek to join a reputed organization as an Environmental Services Technician.
Summary of Skills:
- Excellent Ability to Clean dust bulletin cases
- Deep knowledge of practices utilized in Environmental Cleaning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great ability to work alone with minimal supervision
- Admirable experience in maintaining an industrial establishment
Environmental Services Technician, August 2005 to till date
Swedish Medical Center, Santa Monica, CA
- Maintained hospital rooms and area dirt free and hygienic.
- Maintained clean, sanitize and disinfect bathroom areas and replenished paper, soap supplies and drinking fountains.
- Cleaned chalkboard, eraser and chalk trays and refilled as per the requirement.
- Cleaned dust bulletin cases, pictures, trophy cases, fixtures, door frames and related furnishings.
- Collected and removed trash and recyclables.
Environmental Services Technician, May 2000 to July 2005
Southwest Washington Medical Center, Santa Monica, CA
- Assigned to strip, wash and make bed after a patient’s discharge.
- Maintained equipment in orderly, sparkling and safe condition.
- Refilled soap, toilet tissue, paper towel and other requirements.
- Reported any damaged, lost and defective equipment and materials to manager.
- Attended monthly meetings and participated in departmental in-services.
- Performed public area policing skills throughout the facility.
Associate Degree in Environmental Science, University of Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated