Accounts Payable Accountant Resume
Here is the Accounts Payable Accountant Resume example:
8005 Park Byrd Rd
Ukiah, CA 95482
Job Objective Seeking an Accounts Payable Accountant position to contribute my bookkeeping and office management skills to an organization offering opportunity for improvement.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- A great deal of experience in Accounts Payable
- In depth Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
- Excellent ability to verify the accuracy and completeness of vendor’s original invoice
- Strong ability in Preparing vendor and employee checks
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office (advanced Excel skills) and Internet skills
- Proficient with ERP systems, data warehouse reporting tools, MS Access, MS Excel
- Ability to interact professionally with different personalities
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical and conflict-resolution skills
- Ability to multi-task to meet deadlines
- Ability to assess, recommend and implement process improvement
Accounts Payable Accountant, August 2005 – Present
Futurestep, Inc., Ukiah, CA
- Processed and researched vendor invoices and handled accounting of the PC Purchase program, guided on reimbursements; and managed corporate credit card accounts and relocation.
- Administered the accounting activities and the corporate asset accounting.
- Processed employee expense reports, reviewed documentation and managed third party travel expenses.
- Prepared month-end journals, reconciliations, and cross charges.
- Performed monthly inter-company transactions; reviewed and researched overhead statements for accuracy during month-end, working with department managers.
- Completed management requests for special projects.
Accounts Payable Accountant, May 2000 – July 2005
Solomon Edwards Group, Ukiah, CA
- Processed accounts payable and expense reports in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Prepared checks by ensuring proper support is attached for review.
- Reconciled monthly corporate statement to support documentation and managed to resolve any discrepancies on a timely basis.
- Responded to vendor and employee payment inquiries.
- Prepared monthly entries to the general ledger and prepared corresponding account reconciliations and assisted in the monthly closing process.
- Evaluated and implemented internal control policies and procedures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA
Most Popular Resumes
- Accountant Bookkeeper Resume Examples
- Accounts Payable Analyst Resume Examples
- Accounts Payable Assistant Resume Examples
- Accounts Payable Coordinator Resume Examples
- Accounts Payable Manager Resume Examples
- Accounts Payable Processor Resume Examples
- Accounts Payable Supervisor Resume Examples
- Accounts Receivable Accountant Resume Examples
- Accounts Receivable Analyst Resume Examples
- Accounts Receivable Clerk Resume Examples