Accounts Receivable Analyst Resume
Here is the Accounts Receivable Analyst Resume example:
4790 Calumet Ave, Apt#7
New York, NY 10040
Job Objective To secure a position as Accounts Receivable Analyst with a well established organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Possess excellent analytical and strong decision making skills
- In-depth knowledge of automated accounting systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Strong organizational skills along with the ability to meet deadlines
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills
Accounts Receivable Analyst, August 2005 – Present
Deltek Inc., New York, NY
Actively supervised the staff who applies daily cash receipts to customer accounts.
Performed credit collection function by contacting customers and coordinating receipt of payment.
Assessed risks for account delinquency by working with the legal department and the parent company to resolve delinquent payments.
Accountable for receiving month-end closing duties, including preparation of journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations.
Actively participated in various general accounting areas as requested.
Worked with other departments as necessary to diagnose and resolve problems.
Accounts Receivable Analyst, May 2000 – July 2005
Sun Healthcare Group, New York, NY
Analyzed data and determined cause for late or non-payment of fees.
Processed and advised as to how to apply cash receipts to open Accounts Receivables.
Prepared weekly, monthly invoicing to clients either in an electronic or paper format as per their request.
Received and reviewed customer’s remittance details and prepared them for proper cash application.
Participated in A/R sessions with sales to resolve A/R issues and establish working relationships with clients.
Developed and maintained a professional service oriented relationship with Customers, Sales and other departments.
Administered all collection efforts related to open Accounts Receivables.
Interacted with other departments to identify, review and resolve issues.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, University of California, Berkeley, CA
Most Popular Resumes
- Accountant Bookkeeper Resume Examples
- Accounts Payable Accountant Resume Examples
- Accounts Payable Analyst Resume Examples
- Accounts Payable Assistant Resume Examples
- Accounts Payable Coordinator Resume Examples
- Accounts Payable Manager Resume Examples
- Accounts Payable Processor Resume Examples
- Accounts Payable Supervisor Resume Examples
- Accounts Receivable Accountant Resume Examples
- Accounts Receivable Clerk Resume Examples