Billing Associate Resume
Here is the Billing Associate Resume example:
2638 Kennerly Rd
Albion, ME 04910
Job Objective To obtain a Billing Associate position and to contribute to the success and reputation of the company.
Exceptional experience in Accounting, Bookkeeping and Telephonic customer service
Skilled in managing and implementing billing processes
Proficient with Travis TBill, BWAA, Microsoft Access, Excel, Word, and Great Plains Accounting System
Familiarity with financial systems and applications including Oracle and Business Objects
Proven ability to clearly communicate complex financial information both verbally and in writing
Excellent 10-key Data Entry Skills
Amazing ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
Billing Associate, August 2005 to till date
Brannon Professionals, LLC, Albion, ME
- Verified accuracy of information contained in assigned New Rating report.
- Communicated with Issuer Relations and Business Unit to confirm special invoicing instructions.
- Confabulated with business teams about programming issues, inquiries and other requests.
- Reviewed and answered emails and resolved invoice issues.
- Ensured to track daily team activity; summarize findings and prepared reports.
Billing Associate, May 2000 to July 2005
Knight Transportation, Inc., Albion, ME
- Prepared draft invoices by selecting and applying correct fee schedules.
- Calculated fees associated with the rating and researching requests for special pricing.
- Facilitated to select and create customer billing records and Issuer Relations contacts.
- Documented the inspection and review of all invoice drafts processed.
- Approved draft invoices through billing systems for authorized designations.
- Administered research applications to ensure completeness of manual invoicing.
- Ensured to performing daily audits on billing documents and monthly special billing.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Northeastern State University, Oklahoma, OK
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated