Bookstore Clerk Resume Example
Here is the Bookstore Clerk Resume example:
812 Robinson Switch Rd
Little Rock, AR, 72201
Job Objective To obtain a Bookstore Clerk position and to contribute to the success and reputation of the company.
Bookstore Clerk, May 2004 – Present
Santa Monica College, Little Rock, AR
- Familiarized to ticket merchandise with predetermined prices.
- Assisted customers in locating and selecting merchandise and ensured to be pleasantly helpful.
- Contributed to volunteer crowds during peak periods.
- Expedited monetary transactions including electronic cash register.
- Familiarized to maintain records and files.
Bookstore Clerk, March 2002 – April 2004
Mangalam, Little Rock, AR
- Contributed to expedite bookstore functionary; categorization and classification.
- Addressed patrons with informative, helpful and friendly, communication.
- Assisted customers in directing them to appropriate bookstore departments.
- Expedited stock merchandise, and ensured clean and orderly assigned areas.
- Demonstrated pull-count and box merchandise to be returned to vendors.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Good knowledge of categorization and classification
- Excellent Ability to scan SKUs and UPC codes
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Familiar with Word, Excel and database software
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to decipher information and assist customers accordingly
Associate Degree in Finance, Owens Community College, Perrysburg, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated