2834 Monica Ct SW
Albany, NY 12201
Job Objective Obtain a Payroll Analyst position in a well established firm that offers opportunities for professional growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of PDS Vista 3.2 HRIS system
- Sound knowledge of payroll processing
- Proficient with payroll software, Microsoft products and reporting (Crystal Reports)
- In depth knowledge of HRMS HR and Payroll configuration, tables and business processes
- Wide knowledge of tax and benefits, multi-state taxation rules, pay standards and hour laws
- Ability to apply internal and external financial controls and standards
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
Nicor Inc., Albany, NY
August 2005 – Present
- Restored quarterly and annual tax filing to ensure proper taxes are filed and paid.
- Processed and reviewed payroll documents.
- Entered and audited changes into payroll system.
- Processed court orders for garnishments and submitted withholdings to appropriate agencies.
- Documented and updated payroll processes and procedures.
- Responded to employee and management requests regarding payroll issues.
- Worked extensively with Benefits, Human Resources and Accounts Payable departments to coordinate payroll processes.
Burger King Corporation, Albany, NY
May 2000 – July 2005
- Provided tax and other updates to the payroll system.
- Ensured individual employee withholding is correctly applied in the payroll system.
- Reviewed and resolved issues with internal and business accounting groups.
- Handled internal and external financial controls reviews.
- Managed and provided oversight of various incentive, deferred and other payment processes.
- Assessed and prepared various ad hoc report requests.
Bachelors Degree in Mathematics
University of California, Berkeley, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated