Payroll Assistant Resume
Here is the Payroll Assistant Resume example:
7279 W Bloomfield Rd
McLean, VA, 22102
Objective To obtain the position of Payroll Assistant position.
Summary of Skills:
- Remarkable knowledge of all payroll regulations and taxes
- Proven experience in preparation of all workers audits and payroll
- Proven ability to reconcile petty cash and maintain petty cash records
- Profound ability to compile, verify, and issue payroll reports
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and prioritize
- High-level MS Excel competency/experience
Nordam, McLean, VA
August 2005 to till date
- Ensured accuracy of data collected for timely paycheck production.
- Prepared and sent direct deposit for all payrolls and ensured to reimburse all payrolls and payroll deductions as necessary.
- Prepared taxes and computed into bank software.
- Assisted Manager with preparation of all required reports and payments.
- Adhered to federal updates/requirements within the organization
- Worked closely with HR/Benefits Departments to ensure accuracy of all data.
Sound Transit, McLean, VA
May 2000 to July 2005
- Researched and reviewed payroll input and output & control logs.
- Maintained centralized billing files in an organized and consistent manner and generated required reports.
- Demonstrated to work additional hours as required to meet deadline demands.
- Maintained honesty, integrity, efficiency, and excellent attendance.
- Computed and maintained all records pertaining to time and attendance.
- Adhered to federal updates/requirements.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Accounting
University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA