Payroll Processor Resume
Here is the Payroll Processor Resume example:
2521 Jerome Avenue
Harlingen, TX 78550
Job Objective Seeking a Payroll Processor position using my years of experience and training.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in payroll processing using PeopleSoft HRMS software
- Operational knowledge of computer applications namely spreadsheet, word processing and database software
- Working knowledge of multi-state payroll, garnishments and wage withholding orders
- Familiarity about payroll tax, federal and state regulations
- Solid understanding of payroll processing law concerning wage and hour
- Proficient in payroll systems for Human Resources
- Ability to prioritize workload, cope with required changes and deliver work within deadlines pressures
- Ability to use and create spreadsheets and word processing files on computer
Surveying And Mapping, Inc., Harlingen, TX
August 2007 – Present
- Created input forms for computers and entered data into respective files in computers.
- Calculated wages, deductions and posts in adherence with payroll records.
- Verified computed wages and ensured to correct mistakes to assure payroll accuracy.
- Revised data files transmission effectually as per established standards.
- Developed reports at regular periods on total revenue, taxes and deductions.
- Maintained garnishment, pay leaves and tax free wages records.
- Created and delivered paychecks and remits to respective employee.
Johnson Service Group, Harlingen, TX
May 2004 – July 2007
- Processed payroll time cards to assure appropriate authorization and work completion.
- Responded to inquiries received from state, local and federal agencies in regard to payroll data.
- Practiced and administered pay processing tasks as per Payroll Team rotation.
- Analyzed and reviewed payroll information as needed by payroll supervisor.
- Evaluated tax queries and calculated amounts for tax adjustments as required.
- Created stop payments in alliance with bank processes with related payroll procedure manuals.
- Updated and maintained payroll documents and processes.
Associate Degree in Accounting
Grand Rapids Community College, Grand Rapids, MI