Billing Supervisor Resume
Here is the Billing Supervisor Resume example:
4744 Locust Court
Norwalk, CA 90650
Job Objective Looking for permanent position as Billing Supervisor within the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience of Billing & Accounts Receivable
- In-depth knowledge of financial management utility
- Familiarity with FAR, CAS and GAAP
- Huge knowledge of billing concepts, practices, and procedures
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Skilled in spreadsheets and relational data bases program for data processing techniques
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong typing, and data entry skills
- Exceptional ability to problem solve, follow-up and follow through
Billing Supervisor, August 2005 to till date
Broadstripe, Norwalk, CA
- Collaborated with convention group contacts to coordinate master account set up.
- Scheduled work assignments and work loads based on financial impact.
- Analyzed and interpreted convention sales contracts to ensure compliance to contract terms and protection of assets.
- Maintained flexible schedule allowing timely responses and resolution to customer requests.
- Prepared and maintained applicable metrics to analyze invoicing team’s performance.
- Ensured credit policies are strictly monitored and adhered to.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance and Accounting, Eckerd College, Saint Petersburg, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated