Daycare Assistant Resume
Here is the Daycare Assistant Resume example:
12034 Lemon Crest Dr
Grand Rapids, MI, 49503
Objective To obtain the Daycare Assistant position and utilize my experience and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
Summary of Skills:
- Certified Daycare Assistant with experience in washing dishes, cleaning and disinfecting toys, changing bed linens and organizing activity room
- Ability of communicating effectively with other teachers and child care workers
- In-depth understanding of child development and early childhood learners
- A great deal of experience with child-centered curriculum and authentic child assessment practices
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- In-depth knowledge of distribution center practices and procedures
- Excellent administrative, organizational and communication skills
- Outstanding ability to collect and understand information, and develop, counsel and implement solutions
- Strong flexibility in working overtime and additional hours
Daycare Assistant, August 2005 to till date
Nanny.Sittercity.com, Grand Rapids, MI
- Taught various activities to children.
- Promoted the physical, mental, social, and emotional development of children.
- Performed routine cleaning activities such as sweeping floors, took laundry to laundry room.
- Created charts on each assigned child (e.g., amount of food eaten).
- Assured accurate records were daily given to parents and Manager for review.
- Served food sent from the Dietary Department for meals and snacks.
- Changed diapers and assisted in toilet training as was appropriate.
Daycare Assistant, May 2000 to July 2005
AP Productions, Grand Rapids, MI
- Assisted to encourage social, mental, physical and emotional development of children.
- Prepared a chart of child’s daily activities for parents that showed what the child was engaged in throughout that day.
- Assisted to prepare lunch and snacks.
- Served the snacks to the children and help feed children when was needed.
- Tutored various other activities to children.
- Assisted in feeding assigned children as was required by their eating skills.
Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work , Northeastern University, Boston, MA