Daycare Teacher Resume Example
Here is the Daycare Teacher Resume example:
2075 Zappia Drive
Lexington, KY 40507
Career Objective To further improve my skills as a Day Care Teacher in a campus that challenges and that sets high goals.
Summary Of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience working in a licensed child care center
- Exceptional knowledge of day care programs
- Through knowledge and understanding of DPW regulations and NAEYC standards
- Immense ability to follow oral and written instructions
- Outstanding ability to establish positive and professional relationships
- Superior skills in interpreting policies and procedures
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Day Care Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Gentle Lambs Christian Day Care, Lexington, KY
- Established the necessary care for each child’s needs consistent with their age and stage of development.
- Developed and executed activities designed to encourage the social, physical, and intellectual development of children.
- Managed to recognize problems and devise positive approaches to overcome issues.
- Organized parent conferences on regular basis and in any emergency situations.
- Ensured that appropriate and equal level of physical attention and care is given to each child.
- Ensured that the group of children is exposed to emergency and evacuation procedures through periodic drills and games.
Day Care Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Bright Horizons, Lexington, KY
- Developed, implemented and assessed school age program based upon developmentally appropriate practices.
- Functioned as site director and performed administrative duties when needed.
- Directed the activities of assistant teachers and assisted them with their tasks.
- Offered consistent, competent care for the individual child.
- Provided information to parents regarding their individual Childs’ progress
- Promoted child health and safety adhering to regulations and standards.
Bachelor’s Degree in Child Development, Hocking College, Nelsonville, OH