Early Childhood Assistant Resume Example
Here is the Early Childhood Assistant Resume example:
8700 Centreville Rd
Las Vegas, NM 87701
Objective To obtain the position as Early Childhood Assistant to ensure smooth and conflict free functioning of all operations within the organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Certified Assistant with experience in Early Childhood Education and Child Development
- A great deal of experience in program planning and supervising a staff responsible for young children
- Excellent ability to demonstrate emotional maturity
- Ability to be flexible, self-directed, and responsible
- Strong ability to seek out and provide support for others as a team member
- Strong willingness to develop professional and technical skills
Early Childhood Assistant, August 2005 to till date
Learning Care Group, Inc., Las Vegas, NM
- Ensured the health and safety of children.
- Maintained daily and long-term records on children.
- Completed children’s assessments and aided in parent conferences.
- Attained and participated in meetings and in-service trainings.
- Assisted in recruitment and enrollment of children.
- Performed light house keeping duties as was needed.
- Assisted in supervising the children at all times.
Early Childhood Assistant, May 2000 to July 2005
Romeo Montessori School, Las Vegas, NM
- Coordinated delivery of training programs in accordance with curriculum standards with faculty of specialization.
- Developed strategies to deliver curriculum to best achieve student’s success.
- Developed and maintained effective communication channels with students.
- Ensured students were fully supported.
- Performed administrative tasks as was required such as marking attendance and student evaluations.
- Monitored quality and effectiveness of programs and teaching techniques.
- Demonstrated commitment to lifelong learning.
Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education, St. Francis University, Loretto, PA
Early Childhood Assistant Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated