Childcare Group Leader Resume
Here is the Childcare Group Leader Resume example:
1972 Gordon Street
Loma Linda, CA 92357
Objective Experienced Childcare Group Leader interested in securing a position with growing company seeking qualified applicants.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in managing multi age group childcare and infant care programs
- Deep knowledge of early childhood issues
- Exceptional knowledge of accreditation Principles and childcare programming
- Ability to observe children, adapt programs to their spontaneous play and record this ongoing process
- Ability to provide authoritative advice on childcare practice and functions
- Ability to plan and provide structured recreation activities for groups of children
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Childcare Group Leader, August 2005 – Present
Walt Disney, Loma Linda, CA
- Implemented program in accordance with the policies and philosophies of the centre, the guidelines.
- Assessed the needs, interests and capabilities of each child and monitored the child’s progress.
- Arranged and maintained the indoor and outdoor play areas in a visually stimulating, safe and hygienic condition.
- Ensured storage, cleanliness and appropriate use of equipment both indoors and outdoors.
- Prepared and maintained appropriate records and documentation relating to the group.
- Developed and maintained policies and procedures which advocated and contributed to a high quality of care for children within the Centre.
Childcare Group Leader, May 2000 – July 2005
Lifting Off Academy, Loma Linda, CA
- Ensured stable, safe, secure and hygienic environment for children and created pleasant atmosphere.
- Planned implemented and evaluated daily routine of quality play and learning experiences.
- Developed positive relationships with parents and interacted with parents and children in warm and friendly ways.
- Responded appropriately to children’s behavior, developmental levels and special needs.
- Treated families and children equally and respect the diversity of backgrounds.
- Supervised children at all times.
Bachelor’s Degree In Education, Tarleton State University, Stephenville, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated