Creative Writer Resume
Here is the Creative Writer Resume example:
1455 Emma Street
Lubbock, TX 79401
Job Objective Seeking a Creative Writer position in a stable company where I can use my skills to benefit the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of composing, editing and publishing creative articles, stories and related content
- Sound knowledge of creation of digital content and ad media campaigns
- Commendable knowledge of operating computers and using Microsoft Office software
- Familiarity with project management, copywriting, and financial services
- Ability to proofread, correct and deliver high quality and compellingcontent
- Ability to liaise with all assigned team members, in a positive manner
Tastefully Simple, Inc., Lubbock, TX
August 2012 – Present
- Produced and delivered commercials and promotional materials for various media platforms.
- Generated various story ideas and shot a variety of videos, as required.
- Oversaw and assisted in pre and postproduction of written and digital content.
- Received creative briefs and collaborated with other writers on assigned projects.
- Interpreted and complied with editorial and brand guidelines of the company.
- Developed and maintained strong professional relationships with Design and Editorial teams.
Cox Communications, Lubbock, TX
May 2009 – July 2012
- Managed and completed all assigned creative writing projects, within given deadlines.
- Conducted in-depth research and produced fresh and interesting content.
- Authored, edited, and updated feature articles, scripts and related digital content.
- Used creative briefs and created highly effective advertising materials.
- Developed and submitted all creative materials, in appropriate formats.
- Contacted and communicated with all clients, editors, publishers, and producers, in a pleasant manner.
Master’s Degree in English
Woodbury Institute of Champlain College, Montpelier, VT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated