Energy Analyst Resume Example
Here is the Energy Analyst Resume example:
4790 Calumet Ave, Apt#7
New York, NY 10040
Job Objective To obtain a challenging Energy Analyst position in a well reputed organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Certification in Energy Management, Measurement and Verification Professional
- Sound knowledge of facility management systems
- Profound knowledge of interpreting utility rates and performing rate calculations
- Extensive knowledge of HVAC and Energy Management and Control Systems energy conservation
- Proficient with in EPA and Voluntary Greenhouse Gas standards and regulations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Proficient in Microsoft Office-Excel, Visio, Power Point, Word and Access
Honeywell, New York, NY
August 2005 – Present
- Maintained and supported positive customer relationships after the onset of the guarantee.
- Developed and maintained customer relationship throughout the duration of the guarantee.
- Monitored and examined data gathering systems to track energy consumption during the installation and tracking phases.
- Analyzed cost reductions and implemented to meet contract specifications.
SourceGas, New York, NY
May 2000 – July 2005
- Monitored and examined historical trend data logs.
- Maintained and stored all customer records related to energy analysis contracts.
- Entered and developed utility data in energy analysis programs to demonstrate savings, anomalies, and trends.
- Explained effectively audit and energy analysis results to customers.
- Resolved and analyzed customer issues and avoided litigation through problem resolution and negotiation.
- Created greenhouse gas inventories, carbon footprint reports and presentations.
Bachelors Degree in Engineering Technology
University of California, Berkeley, CA
Energy Analyst Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated