Power Plant Engineer Resume
Here is the Power Plant Engineer Resume example:
1993 Thompson Street
Paramount, CA 90723
Job Objective To obtain a position in which my special skills as a Power Plant Engineer can be utilized to its fullest potential.
Power Plant Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Express Employment Professionals, Paramount, CA
- Evaluated test feed, boiler and service water.
- Executed regeneration of deionizers and managed emergency conditions.
- Maintained log sheets and records of temperatures.
- Managed Power Plant maintenance and provided support to maintenance personnel.
- Aided in coaching employees and administered equipment and work area.
Power Plant Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Huntsman Baroda Unit, Paramount, CA
- Maintained Power, Process and Thermopac boiler.
- Administered coal handling plant and ash conveying plant.
- Coordinated safety training programs.
- Oversaw delivery of operating supplies.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in managing multi fuel energy production facility
- Profound knowledge of practices of power plant design
- Ability to communicate and formulate reports as well as supervise personnel
- Ability to grasp computerized solutions to engineering problems and understand instruction manuals
- Superior presentation and customer engagement skills
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Power Plant Technology, Tiffin University, Tiffin, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated