Energy Trader Resume Example
Here is the Energy Trader Resume example:
4968 Glendale Avenue
Fullerton, CA 93632
Job Objective To use my skills and experience as Energy Trader and contribute towards the growth of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in power scheduling for energy market
- Remarkable knowledge of energy trading principles and concepts
- Outstanding knowledge of regional electric utilities
- Immense ability of electric bulk generation and operating system
- Deep ability to analyze and manage spreadsheets
- Familiarity with analytic packages and general software
- Good knowledge of financial modeling, risk assessment and commodity management
- Amazing skills in risk assessment for energy processes
- Good skills to resolve regulation issues
- Good understanding ofcontract law and wheeling prices
The Executive Group, Fullerton, CA
August 2007 – Present
- Developed short term strategies to facilitate increase in profit margin.
- Maintained efficient relations with traders and power marketers.
- Analyzed all energy transactions to evaluate price and transmission.
- Ensured compliance to all organization regulation for risk management.
- Assisted to generate company assets on regular basis.
- Designed efficient operating strategies in coordination with hydro planning team.
- Managed negotiation of sales of excess power to increase profits.
- Monitored purchase of energy and gas for current system load.
The Mergis Group, Fullerton, CA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Assisted in trading of physical and derivatives markets.
- Provided support to business development team for all new products.
- Coordinated with risk management team to design energy strategy.
- Maintained client portfolio to analyze risk factor for energy processes.
- Implemented various trades in client portfolio in trading desk system.
- Administered price risk for client portfolio and assist in reconciliation of orders.
- Ensured compliance to all trading desk policies for all processes.
- Prepared reports for all technical and fundamental specifications.
Bachelor’s Degree in Economics
Hampshire College, Amherst, MA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated