Accessory Designer Resume
Here is the Accessory Designer Resume example:
3940 Joseph Street
Brookfield, WI 53005
Job Objective Seeking a creative and challenging role as an Accessory Designer in a leading company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- In-depth knowledge of bag, shoe and accessory production process and techniques
- Familiarity with accessory trends and Computer Aided Designs
- Good understanding on the manufacturing and production industry
- Ability to produce low-budget designs without compromising quality
Nippon, Inc., Brookfield, WI
April 2006 – Present
- Created and executed original design concepts.
- Performed market research to keep accessory program inline with market demand and brand direction.
- Managed work flow from design through initial samples to production ready goods.
- Adhered to merchandise assortment and price point guidelines.
- Identified design direction, assortment opportunities and merchandise trends.
Mono Corporation, Brookfield, WI
June 2002 – March 2006
- Conceptualized, developed, and created designs for assorted accessories.
- Participated in design-related process.
- Provided technical specifications for production.
- Managed all 3rd party testing of raw materials.
- Assisted in the sourcing of materials.
Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Design
Indiana Institute of Technology, Indiana, IN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated