Fashion Sales Associate Resume
Here is the Fashion Sales Associate Resume example:
1150 S Franklin Ave, Lot 66
Becker, MN 55308
Job Objective Seeking a position as Fashion Sales Associate where I can utilize my knowledge and experience in reputed organization.
Remarkable experience in apparel & footwear Sales
Familiarity of current fashion trends
Ability to deliver superior service by exceeding customer expectations
Ability to stand and maneuver around sales floor and stockroom
Ability to develop product knowledge by learning the merchandise features, and advantages
Proven delivery of revenue and profitability targets in a retail environment
Ability to meet and exceed sales, customer service standards
Strong communication and organizational skill
Sales Associate, August 2005 to till date
Macyâ€™s, Becker, MN
- Managed proper functioning of fashion store.
- Developed and coordinated Marketing Communications strategy for product portfolio.
- Ensured outstanding service to all customers.
- Greeted all customers and provided customer service.
- Maintained an awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
- Assisted in implementation of price changes.
Sales Associate, May 2000 to July 2005
Express Fashion, Becker, MN
- Maintained work area and followed sales standards to enhance sales.
- Adhered to company policies as outlined in Employee Policy Guide and Code of Business Conduct.
- Facilitated to answers customer questions quickly and accurately.
- Provided excellent customer service to customer.
- Ensured to thanks all customers and invite them to visit again.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Business Administration, Northeastern State University, Oklahoma, OK