Wardrobe Stylist Resume Example
Here is the Wardrobe Stylist Resume example:
3421 Prudence Street
Southfield, MI 48034
Job Objective To obtain a position as Wardrobe Stylist with an esteemed business where I can further my career and help company meet expectations.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of planning, styling and maintenance of wardrobe
- In-depth knowledge of latest fashion, clothing and lifestyle trends
- Remarkable knowledge of merchandise handling, presentation and pricingstandards
- Familiarity with using Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Internet
- Ability to select fashionable clothes and style looks as per customer’s request
- Ability to deliver high-level customer service to all clients to ensure their satisfaction
Patrick Patton Photography, Southfield, MI
August 2012 – Present
- Worked and communicatedwith photographers, designers and producers in a professional and helpful manner.
- Developed and styled wardrobe of all clientsand for shows, press interviews, photo shoots and public events.
- Obtained cloth samples from designers and procuredcomplete outfits and accessories from showrooms.
- Planned and implemented different looks to highlight main features of clients.
- Oversaw and improved hairstyle, makeup and overall appearance of clients.
- Developed and maintained profitable business relationships with all clients.
Nordstrom, Inc., Southfield, MI
May 2009 – July 2012
- Planned and developedstylish customized wardrobes for all clients.
- Selected appropriate outfits for clients and combining them with matching accessories.
- Assisted clients in wearing outfits and assessed cloth fit on them.
- Examined all apparelsto identify and resolve fitting issues.
- Trained and assisted wardrobe assistants and support staff in choosing correct attire and fashion accessories.
- Developed and maintained positive professional relationships with designers and suppliers.
Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion
Bellarmine University, Louisville, KY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated