Trade Analyst Resume Example
Here is the Trade Analyst Resume example:
5821 S Mayfield Ave
Chicago, IL 60652
Job Objective To obtain a challenging Trade Analyst position in a well reputed organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Ability to multi-task and grasp new concepts quickly
- Ability to lead project work and drive completion
- Good understanding of customer trade execution (CRM system, business operations)
- Ability to execute and analyze brand sponsorships and local events in the region
Charles Schwab, Chicago, IL
August 2005 – Present
- Ensured all functions and procedures are performed in a timely and correct manner such as trade processing and position reconciliations.
- Worked effectively with trading desk, sales and other operations group to ensure trade processing.
- Prepared and created credit submissions in support of Trade Credit business.
- Conducted and performed due diligence reviewing buyer policies details.
- Prepared and developed credit write-ups and financial spreads.
Gap Inc., Chicago, IL
May 2000 – July 2005
- Monitored and examined the Trade Credit client base, through news sources, researched material and rating actions by the public agencies.
- Organized and determined the quarterly Trade Credit Watch meetings for both Corporate and Countries.
- Conducted and performed exposure analysis and industry reviews on the Trade Credit portfolio.
- Planned and analyzed the launch schemes across all channels.
- Ensured best of the services to clients and channel partners.
Bachelor’s degree in Finance
University of Chicago, Chicago, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated